Presented by: Dr. John Stimler, DO, CPC, CHC, FACEP
Total Run Time: 1:01:22
The key to collecting maximum reimbursement for Critical Care services is in first recognizing Critical Care-type cases, and then documenting them appropriately. This webinar addresses the nuances that providers must consider when documenting these high-severity cases.
• Critical Care definitions and regulations.
• Trauma and medical example scenarios.
• What doesn’t qualify as Critical Care?
• Vital Signs and lab values that often indicate Critical Care-type cases.
• Therapeutic interventions commonly ordered for Critical Care patients.
• Procedures common to Critical Care.
• Medications commonly administered to Critical Care patients.
• Financial considerations.